From conventional masonry, steel, laminated and heavy timber construction to pre-engineered metal building systems, Flythe provides the resources and experience for a successful project - on time and on budget.
- Stability- same ownership, management, and solid reputation since 1961
- Availability- we started in the Triangle and our focus is here
- Consistency - our goal is a long term relationship - we want repeat customers
- Efficiency - by offering the design-build approach to a project, we offer the most timely and cost effective method of construction today
- Quality - while many contractors subcontract all the trades necessary for project completion, Flythe maintains its own crews to lead or supplement the labor force necessary for a quality job
- Selectivity - Flythe continually monitors the performance and quality of key project partners - material suppliers, major sub-contractors, and designers - to ensure the owner's interests are guarded
Compare our advantages to others in the area, and you'll see what sets us apart.